- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a snorkeling tour at a calm and protected site filled with a wide variety of tropical fish and invertebrates. You will see how a beautiful wall dive leads to the famous Sandfalls, which look like waterfalls but are composed entirely of sand. This place also has rocky slopes covered with gorgonians and graceful sea fans. In the summer months, you may even spot manta rays and big fishes. This snorkeling tour is perfect for all underwater photographers!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Local taxes
- Snorkeling gear
- The listed price does not include a $2 per hour parking fee (per hour), payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Dock fees (USD$1 per person)
- Marina entrance fee ($USD 1, per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cabo San Lucas
Hop-on hop-off tour with stops near cruise port
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wendsday, Thrusday, Friday and Saturday 9 am and 2 pm Sunday 9am
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Complete your tour with a cruise to the famous Land’s End Arch. Learn about the huge array of bird and sea of Cortes, the world’s natural aquarium.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Lover's Beach, the sea lion colony and admire the fascinating rock formations and landmarks that define Cabo San Lucas
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Incredible array of marine life and stunning underwater landscapes.Our Snorkel and Sea Adventure is designed to help you see all of the magic that the sea around Cabo San Lucas holds. Marvel at the highlights of Cabo San Lucas .Swim, snorkel or power snorkel alongside awe-inspiring landmarks that are home to large, brilliantly colored tropical fish and sea life.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen, a swimsuit, a waterproof camera and cash to pay for the marine park fee
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Wonderful guide, tour and sites. We viewed a ton of fish and had close encounters with the fish. Our guide was nice and knowledgeable.
the tour was amazing....only two issues....locating the office and the guide didn't speak english