- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A walk through the historic downtown area of San Miguel that will show you the architecture, history and culture of this beautiful town. We’ll visit churches and historic landmarks where we’ll learn everything about the founding and past of this unforgettable destination.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
HISTORICAL WALKING TOUR OF SAN MIGUEL, Portal Allende 6, Centro, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, rental or private home.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Jardin, San Miguel de Allende Mexico
A historic walking tour of downtown San Miguel.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except for infants (0-4 years old)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Diego was very knowledgeable and fun to talk with. I would recommend him highly. He told us to call him anytime we needed help with anything after the tour was over. His English ability is excellent.