- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get muddy while driving through the Akumal jungle nearby Tulum. This is a perfect way to spend 3 hours while visiting Tulum.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The listed price does not include a $10usd per vehicle for ATV insurance, payable at tour check-in.
- The Akumal Monkey Sanctuary is only our departure point, we wont have acces to it
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
1. All About Tulum
2. Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akumal Monkey Sanctuary & Rescued Animals, Akumal, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a half day tour full of nature and adrenaline, we will take off on a single or double ATV along a jungle path for 45 min up to a private crystal-clear cenote (an underground cave filled with fresh water) where we will refresh ourselves and relax before driving back to our base camp. This is a 3 hour tour.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.