- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Tulum with a private guide at the best times to avoid the crowds! Discover the unique beauty of a cenote (choose between Jaguar, Nicte Ha or Taak bi Ha) and swim with turtles in Akumal! This private tour is the perfect combination to do the best activities of the Riviera Maya. Of course with lunch at a local Mexican restaurant.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Lunch (one meal a la carte) with water, soda, beer included
- Beverages water, soda, beer included
- Use of snorkel equipment including life jackets and wetsuits
- Turtles Akumal cooperative fee
- Souvenir photos of the ruins visit
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Parque Dos Ojos
- Entry/Admission - Akumal Beach
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels located from Playa del Carmen to Tulum.
If condo or house rental, we require the full name and address of the place, sharing location via
phone upon arrival is requested.
No show applies 15 minutes after confirmed pick up time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Private guided visit of Tulum ruins
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Parque Dos Ojos, Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum KM 124, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Swim in cenote: customer can choose between NicteHa or Taak bi Ha or Jaguar cenote. Lunch in the jungle
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Akumal Beach, Akumal Mexico
Swim with turtles
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Extra information required about each participant to prepare the snorkeling equipment: Tshirt size for all and weight for kids
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.