- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pedal or "glide" along with ease, and take a ride on the wild side! Discover the stunning natural beauty on this 4-hour e-bike tour on the bike-only paved road that hugs the beautiful undeveloped eastern coast of Cozumel, with miles of pristine natural beaches and rock formations! While this part of the island is entirely uninhabited, there are a few small beach clubs with restaurants along the way. This tour also includes a local guide, an authentic lunch, and all equipment.
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Bottled water
- Mexican lunch
- Soft drinks
- Helmet and bike
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Playa de San Martin
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Beach Bum Cozumel, Store #5, Carretera Costera Sur K.M 3.8, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beach Bum Cozumel, Store #5, Carretera Costera Sur K.M 3.8, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Our adventure begins here! Check-in for your spectacular E-bike tour to Cozumel's eastern shore. Grab some water for the road and listen to a quick intro of your tour's itinerary.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Punta Sur Eco Beach Park, Punta Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
After a brief cab ride to our tour starting point (fare included), we grab our bikes on the east shore of Cozumel, right outside of the famous Punta Sur Eco-Park. We begin our road cruise riding north along the amazing eastern shoreline and stopping and several points of interest for picture taking.
Stop At: Playa de San Martin, 1.5km Sorth Of Playa Chen Rio, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Ride along the ¨bikes-only¨ coastal road and enjoy enless shoreline views on our way to San Martin Beach Club for a delicious meal! Free time available after lunch for swimming or shopping.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Light clothing, closed shoes are recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.