- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
When it comes to excitement and adrenaline, the Extreme Adventure offers the most activities packed into one fun-filled day. Enjoy thrilling rides on a series of zip lines (including Mexico's longest and fastest), an exhilarating off road ride in a Polaris® UTV and much, much more.
- Safety Equipment
- Insurance fee for drivers
Puerto Vallarta Adventures
Returns to original departure point
Adventure waits on this action-packed day set in a protected tropical forest just outside Puerto Vallarta: Whizz by through a stunning treetop canopy on a series of thrilling zip lines, including Mexico's longest and fastest zip line at over 1,200 meters (nearly 4,000 feet) in length and reaching speeds of up to 100 kph (60 mph).
Slide down amazing water slides on the hillside and feel the thrill of driving a UTV across rocky river beds and steep paths. Freely careen down slopes and over backroad trails on a powerful and sturdy Polaris UTV and see for yourself why this tour is so sought after by people just like you: adventurer nature lovers.
• Longest Zip Line in Mexico
• Amazing water slides
• Off-road vehicles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a change of clothes, spare pair of tennis or hiking shoes, insect repellent and a towel. Bring extra money for souvenirs and photos. Min. Age to participate: 8 years old. Any child age 12 years and over is considered an adult / Min. Height to participate: 4 ft. (1.20 m) / Max. Weight: 260 lbs. (118 kg). For safety reasons, expectant mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions are restricted. Cameras not allowed for safety reasons. / Drivers of the Polaris UTV vehicles must be at least 18 years, able to present a valid driver’s license and credit card.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.