- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 6-hour tour takes you from your Cancun or Riviera Maya Hotel to the ancient Mayan ruins of Tulum, the only archaeological city on the coast of Quintana Roo. Tour this historic site with an informative guide, learn about Mayan culture and commerce, then walk a few steps to the sea and take a refreshing dip in the Caribbean. Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach is included from Cancun and the Riviera Maya, as are entrance fees, bottled water, and professional guides.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up at hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. When you make your
reservation do not forget to mention your hotel.
Pick up from 7am to 9am depending on hotel location
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Your guide will pick you up from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel between 7am and 9am, depending on your location. Board your air-conditioned coach and head to Tulum, the ancient Mayan city situated atop a cliff overlooking the Caribbean.
For two hours, a guide walks you through tour of the "Walled City" that played such a significant role in Mayan culture and commerce. See El Castillo (The Castle), stroll past the Temple of Frescoes and the Palace, and learn about the Maya who built the city during different periods.
After your tour concludes, wander on your own for an hour, taking photos, enjoying the beach, or even taking a dip in the sea before boarding your coach for the return trip. You'll be back at your hotel at around 2:45pm.
Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach is included from Cancun and the Riviera Maya, as are entrance fees, bottled water, and professional guides.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible—if assistance is required, you must provide your own assistant
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.