- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come and learn how to make chocolate !
• Located in the heart of the city center of Puerto Vallarta, ChocoMuseo will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Mexican cacao and chocolate.
• We offer chocolate workshops for those in search of a hands on, unforgettable experience.
• During 2 hours, you will learn everything about cacao and chocolate, discover how to make chocolate from the bean to the bar, make your own chocolates and take them with you
- Tour guide within the museum
- Cocoa beans, chocolate and toppings
- Apron and hat for the duration of the workshop
- Transportation to and from the museum
CHOCOMUSEO, City Center, Malecon
3:00pm Monday to Sunday
In a two hours session, in a fun and interactive atmosphere, you will:
• Learn the history of cacao and chocolate, discover the whole chocolate making process.
• Roast and grind cacao beans.
• With this cocoa liquor, you'll prepare 3 traditional chocolate drinks, the cocoa tea, the Mayan and the Conquistador chocolateYou will then make your own chocolates, the way you like them and take them with you.
This workshop is open to all from eight years old, and the group will be a maximum of eight participants
If you wish, you can then enjoy an exclusive discount of 10% on all products made by ChocoMuseo in its craft factory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The workshop area is on the second floor, without elevator. It's not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.