- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a break from your cruise and take a Cozumel shore excursion to the Chankanaab National Marine Park. This protected marine refuge is only a short 15 minute taxi ride from the pier or downtown and a must see when visiting Mexico! You'll experience Cozumel's marine life like never before. Included is the entrance fee to Playa Uvas, a 45 minute guided snorkel tour, lunch, open bar and more!
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Lunch and open bar
- Marine Park Fee
- Safety equipment
- Guided snorkel adventure
- Use of one locker per family or couple
- Use of One Beach Towel per person
- Entry/Admission - Playa Uvas
- Port pickup and drop off
Playa Uvas Center
9:00am 10:00am 11:00am 12:00pm
Daily except Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Uvas, Carretera costera sur Km. 8.5 s/n Carretera a Chankanaab, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
The passangers will had the oportunity to due the most popular activit of the island, 40 minutes snorkeling in the blue and cristal water to enjoy the great marinelife and be surprised with there multiple colors, also try the exciting kayaking for 30 min.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adventures are operated in English and Spanish
- Minimum age is 7 years to participate in snorkeling
- Don't forget to bring your bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and biodegradable sunblock. Only biodegradable sunscreen is allowed to be used by guests who wish to snorkel due to reef damage caused by normal sunscreen.
- You are not allowed to participate in this tour if you're pregnant, diabetic, have had heart surgery or a history of heart conditions, hip or walking problems, have had any type of recent surgery or an asthma condition
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.