- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a wonderful tour while visiting Los Cabos which combines amazing scenery with delicious food and culture. There is nothing more majestic than having soft breezes blowing through your hair and no better way to experience Land’s End and the mystical Arch that on a sunset cruise. After disembarking, you'll learn about the mystical history of Tequila which goes all the way to the Aztec and modern era and have delicious and traditional tacos. Your tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Excellent value for money
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Professional guide
- Sunset Cruise (2 hours) with open bar included
- Tequila tasting
- Dinner - Taco Dinner with 1 beverage included at restaurant (soda, water or beer)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional beverages at restaurant
- Gratuities (recommended) for tour guide, crew members and waiters at restaurant
Traveler pickup is offered
Please notice we offer transportation service from most hotels in Los Cabos area, for more information on your pick up time please contact us at least 24 hrs prior your activity.
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Enjoy a sailing adventure around the beautiful place known as Lands End.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tequila Lighthouse, la Marina Local 9 & 10, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Enjoy a free tequila tasting and learn about the tequila manufacture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Here is the starting point of this tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes. During winter time, you may bring a jacket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.