- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come along to the perfect combination of culture and adventure! On this amazing experience, we will visit the archeological site of Tulum, enjoy two natural cenotes (caves), ride on an ATV in the middle of the jungle, do an amazing snorkeling tour admiring natural decorations (stalagmites and stalactites into a cenote cave), and fly our zip-lines! And before return to hotels, coffee and muffins for everyone!
This is a local experience operated by local people, no more than 14 people per excursion.
Totally exclusive areas for the group, no crowds, no lines. Tour duration: 06 hours + Transportation time. You won´t regret it!
- Round-trip shared transfer by air conditioned van
- Snack in the city of Tulum.
- Lockers and showers.
- Shared or individual ATV
- Safety gear (helmet and goggles)
- Snorkeling gear (mask,tube and life vest)
- Coffee & Muffins
- Bottled water
- Guide at the archeological site
- Soft drinks or beer
- Video cameras inside the archeological site pay an additional tax charge not included in the price.
- Pictures at Mystic
Meeting up for Tulum downtown hotels or stay: FRONT OF ANDREAS HOTEL
Playa del Carmen hotels, Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, Dreams Tulum, Pavo Real, and Soliman Bay areas: Available shared transportation with pick up from the lobby of your stay. Please contact us to provide your pick up time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
• Meeting up or Pick up from your hotel on air conditioned van
• Arriving at Tulum archaelogical site (do not includes guide) You will have 01:30 hours to visit the site.
• On the way to Dos Ojos Park we will stop for lunch in a local restaurant
• Guides introduction and activities explanation
• Arriving at the first cenote, just like a natural swimming pool of crystal clear water in the middle of nowhere, you will have time for swimming and diving (30 minutes approx)
• Transportation to the area for second activity
• Approximately 45 minutes of traveling on ATV through the jungle´s rough and flat areas, ups and downs, rocks and roots.
• Outdoor ziplining in the middle of the jungle (160 mts)
• Ziplining landing into a Cenote Cave (60 mts)
• Snorkeling tour admiring natural decorations (stalagmites and stalactites) inside and outside the water, and beautiful light effects.
• Coffe & Muffins time
• Return to your hotel
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No cancellations due rain / This trip is operated in all weather conditions
- Minimum age to drive ATV 16 years old
- Minimum weigth allowed for ziplining 130 kg = 286 pounds
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.