- 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
GREAT REASONS TO VISIT TULUM & MYSTIC ADVENTURE
. Adrenaline, culture & nature in one
. Small groups of maximum 8 couples.
. 1 ½ hours free time visiting Tulums ancient ruins.
. Relaxed lunch in Tulum.
. Riding ATVS on real off road in the virgin jungle.
. Three private, natural cenotes. Not open to the public.
. Rappeling into a majestic cavern.
. Guided snorkeling with impressive stalagtites & stalagmites 100’s of years old
. Hidden swims deep in the jungle.
. The tour is for any age.
. Insurance included.
. Round-Trip Shared Transfer by Air Conditioned van.
- Round-trip shared transfer by air conditioned van
- Lunch - (Snack in the city of Tulum, Coffee & Muffins at Mystic Adventure)
- Shared or individual ATV
- Complete Snorkeling Gear, helmet & Goggles, Rappel Equipment
- Entrance Fee to Tulum's Archaeology Site
- Snorkelling in Two Cenotes
- Visit to a Semi-Dry Cavern
- Entry/Admission - Mystic Adventure
- Guide at the archeological site
- Soft drinks or beer
- Video cameras inside the archeological site pay an additional tax charge not included in the price.
- Pictures at Mystic
Traveler pickup is offered
The 45 minutes is an approximate depending on your location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mystic Adventure, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Come along to the perfect combination of culture
and adventure. We will take you to the heart of the Mayan jungle and the impressive ruins of Tulum with a spectacular view of the Mexican Caribbean. Visit the archeological site of Tulum where you will have the chance to relax on Tulum’s beach while admiring the ancient pyramids and the beautiful turquoise sea .
Discover and enjoy two natural cenotes (cavern) and a semi dry cavern in an unexplored part of the jungle riding on your own atv or shared atv off road.
The first one has spectacular entrances of natural light, just like a natural swimming pool of crystal clear water in the middle of nowhere. Here you will do an amazing guided snorkel exploring with your own wrist light, all the impressive tunnels full of stalactites and stalagmites .
If you dare! Enter a cenote by rappel with the assistance of our expert guides. With clear water and natural light surrounded by stalactites everywhere. Here, we do another amazing snorkeling expedition admiring all its natural decorations, then a quite walk through the jungle to explore a semi-dry cavern.
And the finishing touch: muffins and coffee time! After a great day, you will return to your hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No cancellations due rain / This trip is operated in all weather conditions
- Minimum age to drive ATV 16 years old
- Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.