- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a private 30 feet sailing boat in Cabo San Lucas that offers snorkeling in tropical waters with colorful friendly fish, smooth and romantic sunset sailing and during the winter whale watching. The friendly, bilingual and very experienced crew is happy to accommodate to any special occasion or moment to give you a memorable experience in the Cabo San Lucas ocean paradise.
Includes appetizers, open bar, snorkeling gear and paddle-board.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Light lunch
- Snorkeling gear.
- Wet suits (winter)
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
F Dock, Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
Sightseeing along amazing land's end rock formations. The sea Lion colony, Lover's beach and the pacific cost of Baja.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures, Blvd Marina, Plaza Nautica Local C5 , IGY Marina, Docks F & H, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Our office. No need to pass by (all check-ins are at dock F) unless you would like to stop by and say "hi!"
Stop At: Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
Great snorkeling are only 10 minutes from the marina.
20-25 ft of clear water with an abundant of friendly tropical fish, this point is rewarding for both experienced and new snorkelers.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Beautiful and very interesting point of interest. One beach, where Cabo San Lucas bay and the Pacifico ocean meet.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Note: Price displayed is per boat. One adult equals one boat. Select 1 adult at checkout for a boat of up to 4 passengers.
- Please advise if you wish to add more passengers to the boat upon booking. An additional rate of $USD84 per person applies, payable directly to the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.