- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Venture into the Mayan jungle and be a part of nature as you live the most thrilling adventure riding a 4X4 CAN-AM ATVs 450 cc across the jungle, the only 2 passenger approved in the destination. Fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip line ride and jump into the crysral clear waters of an underground river.
Reservations made with less than 24 hours prior to your tour date must provide Hotel information or pick up is not guaranteed.
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Parque Aventuras Mayas
- Optional collision insurance avaiable for $15USD.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aventuras Mayas, Playa del Carmen 77712 Mexico
We offer a 15 minute rest stop at our Playa del Carmen meeting point were you will be able to use restrooms and enjoy coffee and fruit.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Parque Aventuras Mayas, Unnamed Road, Q.R., Mexico
Live a true adventure riding a 4X4 Can-am ATV 450 cc into the mayan jungle. Fly above the jungle canopy on a thrilling zip line ride and explore an underground river with crystal clear waters and as a perfect finish delight yourself by savouring real Mexican cuisine.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: Minimum driving age is 16 years; minimum rider age is 8 years. You must book a double-rider ATV if you are travelling with kids between 8 and 15 years
- Basic swimming skills required
- Prescription goggles available under previous request
- This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems, pregnant women or people who are not able to handle moderate physical activity
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Limited to participants under 300 lbs. (135 kg.) and under size 44
- Note: Bring along comfortable clothes and footwear, water shoes, sunglasses and hat, bathing suit, extra T-shirt, towel, only biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellent, cash (pictures, souvenirs, tips and extra insurance).
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.