- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
During this tour you will have the opportunity to tour the field, learn about the process og organically agriculture, receive a cooking clas by one of Los Cabos top hefs and then enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Round trip transportation, Including hotel pick up and drop off.
- Bilingual certified guide (Spanish, English)
- Purified bottled water aboard vehicle.
- Welcome iced tea
- Demo cooking class
- 1 beverage with meal
- Entry/Admission - Organic Farm Tour at Huerta Los Tamarindos
- Additional beverages or meals not included at restaurant.
- Gratuities for tour guide and waiters at restaurant.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Bilingual professional guide, will meet you at the main lobby of your hotel or house rental to start the tour
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Gray Line Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Baja California
Los Tamarindos is an historic Mexican huerta, a property dating back to the 19th century. You will learn about the process of organically agriculture, up at the ranch house you will learn some techniques of the traditional Mexican cooking
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Organic Farm Tour at Huerta Los Tamarindos, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Baja California
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable attire and shoes (walking is involved), camera, sunglasses, hat, sunblock and insect repellent. On winter bring a jacket.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.