- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
During this tour you will have the opportunity to tour the field, learn about the process of organically agriculture, receive a cooking class by one of Los Cabos top chefs and then enjoy a delicious lunch.
- Round trip transportation, Including hotel pick up and drop off.
- Bilingual certified guide (Spanish, English)
- Purified bottled water aboard vehicle.
- Welcome iced tea
- Demo cooking class
- 1 beverage with meal
- Additional beverages or meals not included at restaurant.
- Gratuities for tour guide and waiters at restaurant.
Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Traveler pickup is offered
We do offer pick up from Vacation Rentals, Condominiums and points of interest such as la mega in San Jose del Cabo.
Los Cabos Port
Returns to original departure point
Los Tamarindos is an historic Mexican huerta, a property dating back to the 19th century. You will learn about the process of organically agriculture, up at the ranch house you will learn some techniques of the traditional Mexican cooking
• Organic Farm Tour at Huerta Los Tamarindos, Calle Las Animas, Las Animas Baja, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable attire and shoes (walking is involved), camera, sunglasses, hat, sunblock and insect repellent. On winter bring a jacket.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.