- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Make the best of your holiday in Mexico and cruise on a 44 feet long catamaran through the waters of the Caribbean sea accompanied by cool rum, tequila and soft drinks! Enjoy a visit to Isla Mujeres and explore the fascinating underwater life during snorkeling in Isla Mujeres Marine Park, followed by delicious buffet lunch in the beach club restaurant on the beach.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Catamaran cruise
- Snorkeling in Marine Park of Isla Mujeres
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Buffet lunch in Beach Club
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A USD $12.00 per person Marine Reef Tax fee is not included and has to be paid in cash at the dock.
Hotels in Playacar, Playa del Carmen Town and North/South Riviera Maya
06:50 am - South Riviera Maya
07:20 am - Playacar
07:40 am - Playa del Carmen Town
08:10 am - North Riviera Maya
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
After pick up from your hotel you will head to Cancun, from where the tour will start on board a catamaran to Isla Mujeres. During a relaxing 30 minutes of navigation, you will be served with complimentary cool alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and you will have a possibility to admire breathtaking panorama.
After arriving to Isla Mujeres there will be a 1-hour stop on the beach, so you can relax in the water or on the sand, as you prefer. You will also have a chance to taste a local delicacies Ceviche which is fresh fish or shrimp cooked with lemon! After this small break you will taken to the town of Isla Mujeres where you will have some free time (approximately 1 hour) to browse a range of interesting shops with everything from classic souvenirs to incredible hand carved limestone.
Another attraction will be snorkeling in the Marine Park of Isla de Mujeres, where a professional guide will make his best to spot for you the most fascinating underwater creatures like turtles, sharks, stingrays and tropical fish surrounded by corals. At the conclusion of your snorkeling adventure, you will be invited for a complimentary buffet lunch in the Beach Club.
During the last 30 minutes of the cruise from Isla Mujeres to Cancun, you can seat in the shade or enjoy the unique experience of stretching out at the front of the ship across the open netting. After reaching Cancun, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- If your hotel is in South Riviera Maya, the pick up have a extra cost (10USD per person).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.