- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come join the party in our catamaran for adults only from Cancun to Isla Mujeres.This tour is for 18+ only, start enjoying the day with our national drinks on board the catamaran,You will snorkel at one of the best reefs and see beautiful tropical fish, Eat lunch at a private beach club (only flavored natural water is served at the lunch time), visit Isla Mujeres downtown, Look out for unlimited fun, as this tour is suitable for anyone who wants to have an extraordinary adventure in the Caribbean.
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Snorkel gear included
- Bilingual tour guides crew
- Domestic open bar on board and at the Beach Club
- Snorkeling tour at “El Farito” Coral Reef
- Snorkeling equipment: New snorkeling tube per person, mask, lifejacket, and fins
- Visit to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Buffet Lunch
- Beach Club
- Spinnaker Activity ( Under good weather conditions)
- Lost of fun for Adults Only
- Entry/Admission - Sail Away Cancun
- Dock fee and Ocean National Park tax are not included ($13usd per person, to be paid at check-in)
- Transportation to the Marina Sail Away is not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Golf Cart are not part of this tour, how ever if you want to rent one you can do it.
Sail Away Cancun
Check In time at the Marina 9:10am
Catamaran departs at 10:00am sharp ( since its and Adult Only Catamaran) we kindly ask you to be on time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sail Away Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Your will start your check-in at 9:10am at the Marina Sail Away from the Hotel Temptations. The catamaran departs at 10:00am. While on board, enjoy an open bar and live entertainment as the crew starts the party on board.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Snorkeling tour and Spinnaker activity depend on weather conditions.
- Snorkeling activity is optional and you can stay on the boat if you don't want to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.