- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Have a blast on the largest zip line circuit in Los Cabos, only 20 minutes away from Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo. Ride tandem with your family and friends. Made with steel cables instead of ropes, the Monster Ziplines offer maximum safety and reliability for a safe and fun vacation.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Free refillable water bottle
- Professional guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Needed gear
- Instruction for fun and safe zip lining
- Entrance fees ($15USD, per person)
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Wild Canyon Adventures, Carretera Federal Libre Transpenisular Cabo San Lucas- San José del Cabo KM, Cabo Real, 23405 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Puerto Paraiso Mall in Cabo San Lucas and Mega Commercial in San Jose del Cabo for locations outside the scope of our shuttle service.
Address: For cruise ship guests: Pick up will be 40-50 minutes before the activity at Oxxo store in Plaza Gali. Plaza Gali is a mall just in front of the pier. You may ask port authorities for directions, it's a 2-3 minute walk to the Oxxo store from the pier.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Zip across 8 ziplines, on some lines, our guests can have up to 4 people at a time which is a thrilling adventure to go on with friends and family! Come join us as we fly through our canyon, passing by boulders and looking down at our oasis from a bird’s eye view.
You must pay the Park Entry Fee (PEF) of $15US per person when you arrive at Wild Canyon and it includes:
The Water Park: Come have fun at our water park including waterslides, a fountain, lounge chairs, and obviously a pool!
Our Animal Kingdom: Visit our Animal Sanctuary where all our animals are rescued. Come show them some love!
Los Cabos Canyon Bridge: make sure to take a picture on the longest vehicle and pedestrian wooden bridge in the world.
• Wild Canyon Adventures, Road Cabo San Lucas- San Jose del Cabo Km, 19. 5, Cabo San Lucas 23455 Mexico
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Bring comfortable clothes, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
- Persons with back, neck or heart problems, vertigo and pregnant woman will not be able to take part in the tour
- Minimum weight is 55 lbs (24 kg) Maximum weight (line 1-7) is 300 lbs (136 kg); (line 8) Max. Weight is 250 lbs. (113 kg)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Closed shoes required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Too much fun!! Do not miss this, the rides are excellent and great venue!!! Just go, we recommend it highly!
Wonderful way to spend afternoon!!!
Donna and Bruce
I have been on ziplines before, and was taking three girlfriends who have never done this. The workers were nice and helpful. However, the terrain is rocks with little to no vegetation. The part I disliked the most had to do with the actual zipline. You had to lean back with straight legs above your head and any deviation would affect the ability to get to the other side. You needed to be careful to cause no swing because the brakes became engaged if you moved. This didn't allow anyone to look to the sides, enjoy the view etc.. In fact, I got stuck on three lines before I reached the end. You are able to pull yourself to the end, but this definitely was not as enjoyable as the zippiness I had experienced in Colorado.