- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Feel the adrenaline-pumping ziplining and peaceful time on the water meet during this combo adventure
Fly over 300 feet in the air and at 50 miles per hour across several miles affording gorgeous views
Experience a magical Mexican party as you marvel at the sun melting into the shimmering sea.
- Excellent value for money
- Multi-Day Trip
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Zip Line Adventure:
- Round trip transportation
- Water and lockers
- Protective equipment
- Visit to a local damiana factory
- Sunset Cruise: Open bar and snacks.
- Zip Line Adventure: Drinks and food
- Sunset Cruise: Transportation
Marina, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Zipline Tour: Your hotel at Los Cabos
Sunset Party Cruise: Boat departs from dock #4 at the Cabo San Lucas Marina, located next to the main cruise ship dock.
Los Cabos Zipline
Departure time: 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, 3:00pm
Sunset Party Cruise
Departure time: Summer season 6:00 pm and Winter Season 5:00 pm
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canopy Costa Azul Eco-Adventure, Costa Azul Canyon, San Jose del Cabo 23400 Mexico
Feel the adrenaline in a zip-line and enjoy an extraordinary party contemplating the sunset while sailing, during this combination adventure that makes for a day you won´t soon forget. Fly over the trees, cliffs and canyons in zip lines, embark on a catamaran at sunset that offers everything you need to relax.
Zip Line Adventure:
It´s the best outdoor activity you can do, the fun will start as you get connected to the cable by one of our experienced instructors, Once you´re properly harnessed, step off a high platform and fly at speeds up to 50 miles per hour, at heights up to 300 feet in the air.
You will also enjoy the opportunity to cross a suspension bridge and do some rappelling, one of the funniest parts of the tour, it is an experience you´ll remember forever!
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Experience a magical evening on board a catamaran while enjoying soft breezes and beautiful views, there is no better way to end a perfect day in paradise. The boat will cruise through the bay and the pacific ocean by Cabo´s famous landmarks; Lover´s Beach, the Arch of Cabo San Lucas, Sea Lion Colony and into the Pacific Ocean to watch the spectular sunset.
Throughout your cruise, get a taste of the Mexican fiesta life, or just sit back and admire the soothing sunset views.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration: Zip Line 3 hours and Sunset Cruise 2 hour.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before your activities.
- It´s recommend you to use comfortable shoes, comfortable and light clothing, sunscreen, sunglasses and extra money for personal expenses.
- Zipline Requirements
- Please confirm pickup time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Children must be 7 years or older to participate in the Zip Line Adventure.
- For your safety, pregnant women cannot participate in the Zip Line Adventure.
- You must be in good health and not under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances.
- If you have a recent knee or back surgery this activity is not recommended.
- The maximum weight limit for the zip-lines is 265 lbs or 120 Kg
- The maximum weight for rappelling is 220lbs / 100kg.
- The minimum weight for the rappel is 100 lbs / 45kg.
- The maximum weight for the Tarzan swing is 100 lbs / 45 kg.
- Sunset Cruise: Daily departure at 6:00 pm in the summer and 5:00 pm in the winter.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.