- 9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A rich, 9 to 10-hour private tour through the most important museums of Mexico City guided by a professional certificated guide with a history degree. Visit the National Museum of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo Museum, Leon Trotsky Museum and explore the streets of the bohemian south district of Mexico City called Coyoacan.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Private professional certificated guide with a history degree
- Visit to National Museum of Anthropology, Frida Kahlo Museum, Leon Trotsky Museum and the south district of Mexico City called Coyoacan.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Frida Kahlo
- Entry/Admission - Museo Casa De Leon Trotsky
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Lunch (the tour guide will give lunch recommendations based on your preferences & budget)
- Tips for guide and driver (optional)
Pick up/drop off from the lobby of the hotel you are staying in Mexico City. The detailed pick up instructions for the particular hotel along with the pick up time will be provided after the booking or upon the request.
Returns to original departure point
Be collected from your Mexico City hotel in the morning and start with the most important museum in Latin America, the National Museum of Anthropology, where the biggest and fullest collection of artifacts from the pre-Hispanic period of Mesoamerica founded during the archaeological excavations is exhibited in more than 22 rooms. All the artifacts are original and divided according the tribe and the period of time. You will not only learn a lot about everyday life of Indians, who governed the lands of Latin America for many centuries, but also you will be able to imagine what that life was like.
After that we direct our steps to the colorful and original district of Mexico City called Coyoacan. When you are there it seems you have traveled to a completely different city and you are not longer in the capital. Coyoacan is a bohemian center of Mexico City, the place adored by painters, musicians, writers, architects, who traveled here to from all the world, because of the uniqueness of Coyoacan. Here you will visit the main square of the district surrounded by beautiful colonial buildings and take a walk along the main Coyoacan street directly to the museum of a world famous Mexican painter, Frida Kahlo.
Her museum is placed is so called Blue House where Frida lived for the longest part of her life. Nowadays, the house belongs to Frida´s great-niece and to the daughter of famous Mexican painter and Frida´s husband - Diego Rivera. All the house-ware, paintings, sketches, notes are kept there as it was when Frida was alive. Not far from Frida's museum there is another also internationally important. This a house-museum of Leon Trotsky, well-known revolutionary, who escaped soviet totalitarian regime and spent the end of his life living near Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.