- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy driving a jeep around the island of Cozumel and admire its beautiful views and culture. You'll have a chance to do some snorkeling in a wonderful coral reef and visit a tequila museum and Punta Sur. You'll also enjoy a delicious lunch by the beach.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Jeep Car for 4 people so everybody gets the chance to Drive.
- Snorkeling gear (mask, fins and life vest)
- Soft Drinks, water, and beer (after the snorkel only)
- Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas, with salads available for vegetarians)
- Entry/Admission - Punta Sur Eco Beach Park
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Marine Park Entrance Fee (US$5)
Cozumel hotels or Cozumel Pier
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Cozumel hotels or Cozumel Pier
Monday to Saturday
After hotel or port pickup in Cozumel you'll head to a beach club for a wonderful snorkeling experience at a beautiful reef led by a professional dive master.
Then, you will enjoy some soft drinks (Water or Beer) and board a jeep to tour the island of Cozumel. Head to Punta Sur Eco Park to visit the light house and enjoy the panoramic views of Cozumel as you take pictures or visit the light house museum.
Continue your way as you enjoy the great views of the south part of the island on the way to the Beach Club where you will enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch and spend some time at spectacular beach surrounded by white sandy beaches before heading to Cozumel downtown. Here you can have time for shopping to then go back to the pier or to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Important: Jeeps are available Standard Drive and Automatic Drive. Please advise if you prefer the Jeep Automatic or Standard Drive upon booking
- If you prefer to arrive to Cozumel on your own please take the 10am ferry and meet the staff at Cozumel by the Mexican Flag and the Eagles right Out Side the Ferry Pier
- Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years
- Please bring a change of clothes, cash (for marine park tax, tips and souvenirs), a towel, a swimsuit, sunscreen and a camera
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (Additional US$10)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Jeeps are REALLY worn out. While the guide was good driving the jeep was taking my life in my own hands. It barely stopped and would only go in 2nd gear. Getting up to 45 felt like it was going to shake apart. Really more like a self guided tour since the guide was in another jeep. Essentially a i got you there do whatever tour. Please we ate lunch at was really nice and food was good.
Totally loved this jeep adventure! Our guide Maria is awesome, friendly and attentive and explained everything so well to us. We did so much in 5 hours - snorkel, downtown tours, lunch, tequila tasting, eco park, beach tour, we barely made it back to our ship on time cause there's so much to do!
Let me begin by saying our guides Freddy and Luis were awesome! They were friendly, funny and very patient. They were easy to find when we got off the boat and took us to snorkeling. While swimming about 25 yards off shore I lost my wedding ring in 7 foot deep water.. When they found out I had lost it they both went out looking for it. I figured it was just a nice gesture on their part but they actually found it in about 15 minutes! In addition to finding my ring they were very patient with my 10 year old son who is a beginning snorkeler taking him out with them and helping him. After snorkeling we then had an amazing lunch followed by a great tour of the island. My only criticism of this tour is that is seemed rushed and we barely made it back to our ship on time. The excursion took 5 1/2 hours. I don't know if I would do this particular tour again if I had it to do over again but I would definitely use these guides and their company Go Adventures but just for a different tour. I would give the tour itself a 4 star but because of Freddy and Luis I give it 5.