- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Dive into an outstanding VIP 2-hour snorkeling trip in a totally safe, comfortable and enjoyable trip on board of a brand new Glass Bottom Boat while drinking soft drinks, purified water and beer (after snorkeling) included in the trip. Visit three breathtaking shallow reefs located a few minutes boat ride from our Cozumel departure point, escorted by a friendly and bilingual guide. A brand new snorkeling tube, free to take home, will be provided along with the entire snorkel gear.
Morning, noon or afternoon departure times available.
- Beer (after snorkeling)
- Soft drinks (coke and flavors)
- Bottled water
- Biligual guide
- Meeting point
- Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
- Use of snorkel equipment (fins, mask and life vest
- Changing room
- Fresh water shower
- Entry/Admission - Safe Tours Cozumel
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel/pier pickup and drop-off (Walking distance for most Cruise ship passenger)
- Taxi ride to the meeting point (In case you need it)
- Pier and Marine Park fees ($5.00 USD cash per passenger)
El Cid La Ceiba Cozumel All Inclusive Resort, Km 4.5, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safe Tours Cozumel, Akumal #574 between 20 & 30 Ave. Colonos Cuzamil, Cozumel 77664 Mexico
We will take you to three shallow reefs in Cozumel's Marine Park on board of our comfortable Glass Bottom Boats, where you will see the marvelous sea life of the Island. This Cozumel Snorkeling Excursion is great for experience swimmers and non-swimmers as well. Cruisers, mainland visitors and hotel guests are Welcome!
You will board our Glass Bottom Boat at the "El Cid la Ceiba" hotel (walking distance for most of the cruise ship passengers). On our way to the reefs, you will receive a briefing on how to properly use the snorkel equipment and what to do while snorkeling. Once we’re at the first reef, located at only minutes from the pier, the snorkeling part of the tour will begin and you’ll find yourself at the “Villa Blanca reef” which is right next to the Coral Reef restoration program, where you'll be able to see and learn how here at Cozumel we care about preserving our reefs. After this first experience, we’ll do a ten minutes ride for the second and third reefs (They’re next to each other).
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Recommended items: shoes which can get wet, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit under clothes, extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming, towel and dry changing clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- $5 USD per passenger needs to be paid in cash for the pier and Marine Park fees
- The meeting point is walking distance for most of the Cruise ship passengers (Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Princess, Celebrity and others)
- If you are coming from mainland or your cruise ship will dock in downtown (NCL, Disney, MSC and others), you may need to use a taxi
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Jammed packed boat- was 35 min late waiting to pack more folks in.We selected the English tour...little to no English. Drinks were cold and yummy. Very overpriced, would not recommend to anyone that was interested in trying out snorkeling
The 3 reefs they showed us were beautiful. I was slightly disappointed since I did not read the description of the tour very well and thought we were going to Palancar and Columbia reefs, since I booked the tour on recommendation of people who did just that. Turned out they only go to those reefs on Sundays,,, So, make sure this is the tour you want to do. The reefs are just on the other side of the safety buoys in San Miguel. you might feel like you do not need to take a tour to see them, but it allows you to snorkel in safety in areas with high boat traffic. Obviously I cannot compare it to the aforementioned reefs, but we felt it was worth it. 2 members of our party was sick and could not make it. Safe Tours, who operate the tour for Viator, arranged a refund on my behalf. I am very happy with their service. Thank you Arturo Diaz.