- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Dive into an outstanding VIP 2-hour snorkeling trip in a totally safe, comfortable and enjoyable trip on board of a brand new Glass Bottom Boat while drinking soft drinks, purified water and beer (after snorkeling) included in the trip. Visit three breathtaking shallow reefs located a few minutes boat ride from our Cozumel departure point, escorted by a friendly and bilingual guide. A brand new snorkeling tube, free to take home, will be provided along with the entire snorkel gear.
Morning, noon or afternoon departure times available.
- Beer (after snorkeling)
- Soft drinks (coke and flavors)
- Bottled water
- Biligual guide
- Meeting point
- Snorkel tube (free to take as souvenir)
- Use of snorkel equipment (fins, mask and life vest
- Changing room
- Fresh water shower
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel/pier pickup and drop-off
- Taxi ride to the meeting point
- Entrance fees (Maximum $5.00 USD)
Outside of hotel “El Cid la Ceiba”
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Board our brand new VIP Glass Bottom Boat at our strategically located meeting point for an outstanding snorkeling trip. Once on board, the adventure begins when the bilingual guide welcomes you. During the ride, there will be a briefing concerning the reefs to be visited as well as a demonstration of how to use the gear provided and safety procedures.
After a few minutes ride, jump into the water for snorkeling in the first of three reefs. As the second and third reefs are located next to each other, both are visited in one only boat stop, swimming from one to the next one. When getting back to the boat, drink a beer, soft drink or purified water while heading back to the pier where the trip began. Once the adventure is finished, you can take the snorkeling tube with you.
Enjoy the Cubana VIP Glass Bottom Boat which is the only of its kind offering changing room, WC, frfesh water shower, sun deck, easy access to and from the water and other comfort details.
By booking online you will save up to $10 USD per adult, as the price at Cozumel is $40 USD per adult + $5 USD extra due to pier and other fees.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Arrive 30 minutes before the departure time
- Recommended items: shoes which can get wet, biodegradable sunscreen, bathing suit under clothes, extra t-shirt to protect yourself while swimming, towel and dry changing clothes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Jammed packed boat- was 35 min late waiting to pack more folks in.We selected the English tour...little to no English. Drinks were cold and yummy. Very overpriced, would not recommend to anyone that was interested in trying out snorkeling
The 3 reefs they showed us were beautiful. I was slightly disappointed since I did not read the description of the tour very well and thought we were going to Palancar and Columbia reefs, since I booked the tour on recommendation of people who did just that. Turned out they only go to those reefs on Sundays,,, So, make sure this is the tour you want to do. The reefs are just on the other side of the safety buoys in San Miguel. you might feel like you do not need to take a tour to see them, but it allows you to snorkel in safety in areas with high boat traffic. Obviously I cannot compare it to the aforementioned reefs, but we felt it was worth it. 2 members of our party was sick and could not make it. Safe Tours, who operate the tour for Viator, arranged a refund on my behalf. I am very happy with their service. Thank you Arturo Diaz.