- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an off-road ATV ride across the Los Cabos desert and cross the longest hanging wooden bridge in the world.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of full-face helmet, goggles, chest protector and elbow guards
- Park Entry Fee of $15 USD per person, payable at the park check in
- ATV collision insurance of $25 USD per ATV payable at our check-in. Not optional (Covers up to $400 USD in damage to the vehicle)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Wild Canyon Adventures
Wild Canyon Adventures
Traveler pickup is offered
Puerto Paraiso Mall in Cabo San Lucas and Mega Commercial in San Jose del Cabo for locations outside the scope of our shuttle service. Address: For cruise ships guests: Pick up will be 40-50 minutes before the activity at Oxxo store in Plaza Gali. Plaza Gali is a mall just in front of the pier. You may ask port authorities for directions, it's 2-3 minute walk to the Oxxo store from the pier. Dates: Daily
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wild Canyon Adventures, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
Stunning paths snaking through the desert, cross our famous 330 meter long suspension bridge, routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences which always include our desert and beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for backseat riders is 10 years
- Valid drivers license mandatory
- Minimum age for drivers is 18 years old
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- People with back, neck or heart problems, vertigo, osteoporosis, and pregnant women will not be able to take part in the tour
- Minimum weight is 90 lbs (40 kg)
- Maximum weight is 240 lbs (110 kg)
- Note: Cameras are not allowed on tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Park Entry Fee of 15 USD per person must be paid at park.
- Collision insurance mandatory 25 USD per vehicle must be paid at park.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Be aware that the tour pricing does NOT include park entrance fee of 15 per person. I thought it must be some sort of national park to charge a fee, but actually think park as in theme park--privately owned business. The ATV excursion and other excursions are available for purchase once you enter the park. Also, the tour fee does NOT include mandatory 25 fee for insurance on the ATV.
As for the actual ride, it was hard and fast on sandy desert soil. It does take a lot of arm and hand strength to manage the ATV and keep up with all of the other vehicles.
This was a very good tour. The machines are nice. The guide took us fast enough to be pretty exciting, and the terrain is beautiful. My only knocks are 1 it takes about 5 hours total to ride for about 90 minutes. Just getting there, getting outfitted, and getting back are all slow. And, it is more expensive than advertised, because you have to purchase insurance once you get there. That said, it was a good experience, and worth the money.
Having taken other ATV/4-wheeler adventures in other locations, I booked this tour for my boys 19 and 16 and their friends 19 and 15 thinking it would be a fun afternoon adventure for them all. Instead all I heard was complaints. Instead of more than 2 hours of riding time they had less than an hour and a half and it was all done with everyone in a line at such a slow pace that the boys were all bored. In addition, the tandom ride that the 15 and 16 year old had to do because they were too young to have their own vehicle in spite of the fact that one had a drivers license and the other was close to it turned out to be a ride behind the other driver rather than next to the driver, so they had to hold on and couldn't see. It sounds like a lot of time was spent at the wildlife portion of the tour and that the animals on hand were more of a gimmick than an attraction. Pick a different tour if you want to have a fun ATV adventure in Los Cabos.