- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A tour of the pink lakes of Las Coloradas, the nature reserve of Rio Lagartos and the phenomenal Mayan ruins of Ek Balam in one Yucatan day trip from Cancun.
This Yucatan day trip from Cancun brings you the very best of the nature, history and culture in one incredible excursion.
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 10 USD natural park entry fee per person to be paid in cash to the tour guide
- Alcoholic drinks
Plaza la Fiesta, Hotel Zone, Km 9
Cancun Downtown hotels: 6:00 am – 6:15 am
Cancun Hotel zone hotels: 6:15 am – 6:45 am
Playa del Carmen zone: 07:30 am – 8:00 am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
You'll explore the famous pink lakes of Las Coloradas, Yucatan, the rosy glow against the blue sky is something extraordinary to witness. The Rio Lagartos Biosphere tour brings you into the heart of the mangrove in a boat ride for bird watching and crocodile spotting, the flamingos running on water is sure to delight!
After a delicious seafood lunch (the freshest you will ever taste), you'll explore the Mayan ruins of Ek Balam, one of the best preserved sites in all of Yucatan. Climb the Acropolis for incredible views from the top and marvel at the pristine carvings and artwork that has stood the test of time.
• Your pick-up schedule and more details will be sent by email after completing the booking process
• Wear comfortable beachwear, water shoes and closed-toe shoes
• Bring an extra set of clothes, a bathing suit and a towel
• Your sunscreen and/or insect repellent should be 100% biodegradable
• Bring a credit or debit card and some cash to pay for any other service not mentioned on the inclusions list
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Interesting and beautiful places to visit.
Translamex sa de cv tour co pros- places visited on the itinerary was cool. Enjoyed the boat tour and walking in the mud! Bring appropriate footwear. Lunch was ok.
Cons- 1. late pickup. Waited 60 mins, tried contacting tour co but got disconnected. Even our hotel tried too. 2. Communication by the tour guide were limited and she had to alternate between the 2 minibuses. Instead of having max of 15 ppl in this tour we had nearly doubled.