- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Make and eat your own Mole Poblano !
• Located in the heart of the city center of Puerto Vallarta, ChocoMuseo will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Mexican cacao and chocolate.
• We offer chocolate and cooking workshops for those in search of a hands on, unforgettable experience.
• During 3 hours, you will taste the essence of Mexico with its fusion spicy chocolate sauce
- Tour guide within the museum and the market
- Round-trip taxi transfer to the market
- All the dressings and meals ingredients we'll buy on the market
- Apron and hat for the duration of the workshop
- A Meal with Chicken (o vegetables if vegetarian option), rice and Mole sauce, a hand made desert and a hand made drink.
- Transportation to and from the museum before and after the workshop
CHOCOMUSEO, City Center, Malecon
From Monday to Saturday at 10:30 am, we will welcome you for a three hours session workshop.
In a fun and interactive atmosphere, you will:
• Learn the entire Mole making process starting with a visit to the local market to buy the ingredients
• We´ll teach you the origin and history of Mole Poblano
• You get to learn and recognize different chili
• Make your own Mole with various nuts, spices and cacao beans, and take a jar with you
• Prepare and eat a delicious Mole meal with chicken (we have vegetarian options) and rice, and a home made chocolate dessert
This workshop is open to all from eight years old, and the group will be a maximum of five participants
If you wish, you can then enjoy an exclusive discount of 10% on all products made by ChocoMuseo in its craft factory
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The workshop area is on the second floor, without elevator. It's not wheelchair accessible.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.