- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beauty of nature driving through the desert, mountains, canyons a huge dry stream and beautiful beach with sand dunes and spectacular ocean side cliffs. This is the best ATV tour in Los Cabos, you really don´t want to miss this tour!
- Use of ATV
- Round-trip Transportation Included
- Helmet, Goggles, Bandana.
- Park Entrance Fee of $20 USD per person Not Included with price. Pay separate at park location.
- Food & Drinks
- Collision Insurance is OPTIONAL, and it costs $25 USD per ATV.
- If you choose a double ATV, let us know.
- Single ATV = $85 USD / Double ATV = $160 USD
- Entry/Admission - Playa Migrino
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at any hotel in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose Del Cabo, we provided free round-trip transportation, however we only wait 3 minutes at lobby, if you are not there before the 3 minute wait period is over, then we leave, and you´ll have to get to the park on your own. That is why we advise to be at lobby of hotel 15 minutes prior to pickup time. Thank you.
Cabo San Lucas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
Free round-trip transportation to the park´s track course. You can request to get picked up at your hotel or at the meeting point Puerto Paraiso Mall downtown Cabo San Lucas. The distance is 30 minutes away, and another 30 minutes to come back into town. Duration of tour is 2 hours riding the ATV on the beach & desert, having fun exploring our course with amazing views!
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tennis or comfortable shoes
- Jeans or comfortable clothes
- Bring credit card.
- Do not bring sandals.
- Be prepared to have FUN!!!
- Bring cash for tips.
- Please note that these are not fully automatic machines, they are semi-automatic and are super easy to drive and operate, but if you need a fully automatic ATV please do an upgrade with us. They are available for an additional $85 USD. Let us know in advance please.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We had so much fun on this tour! We got to see a lot of the desert and margarita beach. It was very beautiful and so exhilarating! Most of the single and double ATVs are manual, but you can pay extra to upgrade to a fully automatic. I decided to ride in a double with my boyfriend, which ended up being a good idea as the terrain is very bumpy and his experience riding motorcycles and ATVs came in handy. Worth the trip, but beware if you’re old and have aches and pains. It’s VERY bumpy and jerky.