- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Feel your adrenaline rush on this 3.5-hour ATV, cenotes, and zipline adventure. Drive an ATV through the jungle before enjoying the thrills of hanging bridges, hidden jungle paths, and more.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Lunch included
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Typical snacks
- Entry/Admission - Emotions Native Park
- Photos (available to purchase)
- Collision insurance available at an additional cost (15 USD single ATV and 25 USD double).
Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed to participate in the activities
- Only passengers over 16 year old can drive the ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates under all weather conditions
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum age – 6 years old
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- For safety reasons, at Emotions Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.