- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Feel your adrenaline rush on this 3.5-hour ATV, cenotes, and zipline adventure. Drive an ATV through the jungle before enjoying the thrills of hanging bridges, hidden jungle paths, and more.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Lunch included
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Typical snacks
- Entry/Admission - Alltournative Lifetime Experiences
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Video (available to purchase)
Emotions Native Park in Playa del Carmen
8am, 11:00am or 3pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alltournative Lifetime Experiences, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Experience the emotion of driving an ATV vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, extra shirt and cash or credit card for crafts and photos
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won’t be allowed to participate.
- Children under 6 years old cannot participate
- Only passengers over 16 year old can drive the ATV
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour operates under all weather conditions
- Harness sizes – XSmall to XLarge
- Harness sizes at Waist – 23 to 42in
- Harness sizes at Thigh – up to 26in
- Maximum weight – 264 lbs.
- Minimum age – 6 years old
- Minimum height – 3.6 ft
- For safety reasons, at Emotions Native Park, using cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) are not allowed, except for "action cam" (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
It was an awesome experience for all of us,we truly enjoyed it and if we get a opportunity to
go back to mexico would love to repeat it.Wish they had water proof gopro' cameras to cover our
zip line pictures,since it was raining and they had regular cameras they could not cover those shots
but overall was just great.
We loved this tour would do again we have recommended our friends and they had a blast
Great experience! Ziplinig for the first time but we felt very safe as everything was explained and there was no rush. There are three lines alltogether so after feeling a bit scared and stiff on the first line, you then have a chance to enjoy it little bit more for the second and third time. ATV's were fun and driving track wasn't monotonous and ride lasted just long enough. I would recommend to bring some scarf to protect your mouth/nose from dust as we expected to be given one since it's a very dusty drive and unfortunately we were at the tail. You will be provided with goggles though. Swimming in a cenote was a lovely refreshment and towels are provided to dry yourself afterwards. Life jackets/ goggles are available as well. Giacomo was very friendly and kept it all fun. They'll take plenty of photos of you whilst you're doing these activities which you can purchase at the end. We would definitely recommend this adventure.