- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beauty of Pure Nature...
While we ride a small boat in the lagoon of Campechen, the Adventure begins exploring mangroves, observing endemic birds that fly above the lagoon and admiring the surrounding wildlife of the area. If we are lucky we might even be able to see animals such as: Manatees and Crocodiles.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Guide in your language
- Round trip boat ride, from Tulum to Punta Allen.
- Snacks and Beverages (Non-Alcoholic) arriving at Punta Allen.
- Boat tour at Sian Ka'aan Natural Reserve.
- Snorkeling Equipment.
- Snorkeling at the Sian Ka'an Natural Reserve Reef
- Buffet food in Punta Allen with beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- Alcoholic drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Federal Tax of the Biosphere of Sian Ka'an 10 USD per person
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 6am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve, Sian Ka'an Mexico
Discover the treasure of nature
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We will contact you by email to confirm your exact pickup time and to confirm the nearest pick up point if your hotel or accommodation is not served by our routes. The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.