- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Navigate Cozumel crystal clear waters and adventure in the most amazing snorkeling tour and Catamaran fun ever!
Your Captain and crew will sail away to the beautiful turquoise waters of the caribbean making a first stop at famous Paradise Reef to get your snorkel adventure started, All snorkel gear is included. Your experienced guides will point out the best spots for marine life such as spotted moray eels and smooth trunkfish and coral formations. If you decide to stay on board, relax on the deck, suntan, listen to music or refresh with ice cold drinks from the Open bar and enjoy some delicious tasty snacks.
After snorkel we sail to the exclusive Westin Resort on the north side of the island where you'll enjoy its facilities and indulge in a delicious meal from the mexican buffet specially prepared for all tastes.
After lunch head back again to port, relax to the sweet sounds of the ocean, take a last drink from the bar and have a great closure to a day full of fun and adventure!
- Certified Captain, snorkel guides & Crew
- Alcoholic Beverages - Ope Bar includes Beer, Vodka, Tequila, sodas, water
- Snacks include mini-sandwich, Peanuts, Chips, seasonal Fruit.
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch and soft drinks at Westin Beach Resort
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paradise (Paraiso) Reef
- Entry/Admission - The Westin Cozumel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
Muelle Ferry Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 101, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise (Paraiso) Reef, Cozumel Mexico
Guests will enjoy the most amazing snorkeling experience at this renowned reef where you can explore it's marine life and enjoy it's refreshing wáters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Westin Cozumel, Carretera Costera Norte Km 4.8, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77613 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
After snorkeling guests will arrive to the exclusive Westin Resort for a one of a kind Beach break experience, use of facilities and pool and a delicious buffet lunch at an Ocean Front restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption in Mexico is 18 years old
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 6 years old and must be large enough to fit and use snorkel gear.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.