- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience a day of fun through Cozumel crystal waters and adventure in the most amazing snorkel tour and Catamaran fun ever!
Your Captain will sail away while you watch beautiful coastal views of the Caribbean making a first stop at Paradise Reef to get your snorkel adventure started, all snorkel gear is included.
Your certified guides will point out the best spots for marine life such as spotted moray eels, trunkfish and amazing coral formations. If you decide to stay on board, relax on the deck, suntan, listen to music or refresh with the ice cold drinks from the Open bar and enjoy some delicious snacks and tasty lunch.
After lunch head back again to port, relax to the sweet sounds of the ocean, take a last drink from the bar and have a great closure to a day full of fun and adventure!
- Reef snorkel stop at Paradise reef
- Snorkel gear, Vest, fins and Guided tour
- Open bar includes Beer, Tequila, water, sodas, Vodka, Rum
- Tasty Snacks aboard
- Lunch included
- Certified Captain and Crew
- Entry/Admission - Paradise (Paraiso) Reef
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Marine Park fees ( $5 usd )
Muelle Ferry Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 101, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise (Paraiso) Reef, Cozumel Mexico
Guests will enjoy the most amazing snorkeling experience at this renowned reef where you can explore it's marine life and enjoy it's refreshing wáters.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption in Mexico is 18 years old
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 5 years old and must be large enough to fit and use snorkel gear.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.