- 3 hours 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Navigate Cozumel crystal clear waters and adventure in the most amazing snorkeling tour and Catamaran fun ever!
Your Captain and crew will sail away to the beautiful turquoise waters of the caribbean making a first stop at famous Paradise Reef to get your snorkel adventure started. Your experienced snorkel guide will point out the best spots for marine life such as spotted moray eels and smooth trunkfish and coral formations.
If you decide to stay on board, relax on the deck, suntan, listen to music or refresh with some ice cold drinks from the Open bar and enjoy the delicious homemade snacks.
After snorkeling we sail to the exclusive ” Westin Resort” on the north side of the island where you will enjoy its facilities before indulging in a delicious meal from the mexican buffet specially prepared for all tastes.
After lunch we head back again to port, relax to the sweet sounds of the ocean, take a last drink from the bar and have a great closure to a day full of fun and adventure!
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Experienced certified snorkel guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tequila, Vodka, Beers, Water, Rum, Sodas
- Snacks - Light snacks, sandwich, peanuts, chips, fruit.
- Lunch Buffet at exclusive Westin Resort Cozumel
- Marine park fees
- Entry/Admission - Paradise (Paraiso) Reef
- Entry/Admission - The Westin Cozumel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Gratuties (well apreciatted)
Muelle Ferry Cozumel
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise (Paraiso) Reef, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Guests will enjoy the most amazing snorkeling experience at this world wide famous reef where you can explore its marine life and enjoy its refreshing wáters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Westin Cozumel
After snorkeling guests will arrive at the exclusive Westin Resort for a fantastic Beach break time, use of facilities and swimming pool and a delicious buffet lunch at Ocean front Gaviotas restaurant.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years
- Minimum age for snorkeling is is 6 years old with parents supervision at all times
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.