- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The best view of Caribbean Sea's crystal clear waters, flying at 80 meters high (240 ft) as you parasail in Cancun. Pick up and drop off from any hotel in Playa del Carmen, Playacar or Puerto Morelos. Soar the sky and amaze yourself with Cancun's matchless water colors, breathtaking panoramic views of Isla Mujeres and Nichupté Lagoon at it's best. This is a 100% safe activity and no previous experience is required. Take off and landing from the boat, you don't get wet, unless you want to.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Playa del Carmen, Playacar or Puerto Morelos.
- 10-12 minutes fly in parasail
- Friendly english speaking guide
- Water taxi between marina and main boat
- All necessary equipment
- Life jacket
- Fuel surcharge
- Dock fee ($10 USD per person, payable at check in)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels further than Playacar or Occidental Xcaret has extra cost (Puerto Aventuras, Akumal, Tulum)
Your hotel's lobby
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Start your experience by being picked up on your hotel's lobby, and head to the marina in Cancun where the friendly staff will receive you and help you check in. To make your experience more enjoyable, you will be taken on a comfortable water taxi between the dock and the main boat where the parasail is launched.
Once you're in the boat, the staff will give you a short briefing and will assist you to gear up. Of course all security equipment is included. The take off and landing is done on the boat automatically, you don't need to do anything- no previous experience needed. The activity is 100% safe, we've been making people fly for 20 years.
This is a 10 to 12 minute flight at 80 meters high for up to 3 people together (as long as the total weight is less than 180 kg.). The boat rides 3 miles once you're above in the sky. It features fantastic aerial views of the Cancun Hotel Zone, Nichupté Lagoon and Isla Mujeres. Profesional photo and video service is offered. Extraordinary Full HD pictures and video is taken from the air and from the boat. You'll be able to watch the material before and choose if you want to get it with no rush.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Exact pick up time will be sent by email. Pick ups start about 1 hour before your activity time. See voucher instruction and contact local supplier in case you have any doubt,
- Bring extra money for personal expenses.
- Dress code is casual with comfortable clothes (i.e. sportswear and swimsuit). We recommend to bring swimsuit and towel if you want to get a water splash.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This tour company was friendly, timely, and attentive. They made sure we were comfortable. It was my first time parasailing and my companion's 2nd. She said she liked this experience far better because she felt more secure in the seat of the straps. She also liked departing from the boat, and had previously departed from a dock or pier.
This tour was so exciting from beginning to end! My sister whos afraid of heights even had a great time. The aerial views were breathtaking. So much fun!
This was a wonderful experience. The crew put safety first and was very comforting to me I was nervous. I was given a walkie talkie to communicate with them once I was in the air to let them know when I wanted to come down. Everything was perfect. It was a first time for my 18 y/o daughter. She is ready to return.
we ended up being the only ones in our tour which was great - the team made it easy to get into the harness and learn what to do. it was our first time! they took awesome pics and video and the price was decent to purchase those. I did 4 star as it was so fast - we were up less than 10 mins and we were the only ones - would have thought they would let us go a little bit longer since no rush and the info says you are up 10-12 mins.