- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the emotion and adrenaline to swim and snorkelling safely out of cage with blue sharks, silky sharks, mako, smooth hammerheads and other incredible marine creatures in the pristine waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a professional photographer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Mask, snorkel, fins and lifejackets
- Marine biologist on board
- Professional underwater photo shooting
- Professional shark guide on board
- Visit to the Arch and sea lion colony
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cabo Shark Dive
Returns to original departure point
The professional shark dive and snorkeling tours occur offshore, in the blue waters of the Sea of Cortez and Pacific Ocean. The exclusive dive sites are the best places to see the amazing marine wildlife of Baja California Sur. The sites are located only 30-minute boat ride from the Marina, with a nice and comfortable super panga or fisherman yacht, safe and relax!
Once in the water, you will have time to swim with sharks, the duration of the experience depends from how long the sharks want to stay around, and usually they stay for a very long time! The tour is led by professional and trained shark guides, PADI certified instructors and marine biologists with many years of experience in shark diving and snorkeling activity worldwide.
The tour duration is 4-5 hours, and also includes a visit of the famous Cabo San Lucas arch and Sea Lion Colony, whale watching during the tour between December and April, and a breathtaking sunset view from the ocean!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be at least 15 years old and in case of a minor to be accompanied by an adult
- For scuba diving: advanced open water certification, 50 logged dives
- For Freediving and Snorkeling no certification required
- Signing the responsibility waiver
- Good physical condition - Basic swimming skills - Tolerant to long periods on a boat
- Avoid wearing yellow, silver, white and red.
- No shiny things, jewelry, etc.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Truly enjoyed this, the waves are pretty rough, felt a little seasick, so I would bring some Dramamine even if you've never been seasick. The second they saw a shark, we were in the water and sea sickness was gone. The sharks come pretty close, but didn't bother us at all
Amazing experience and still in awe! The guide committed to sending us pics of my husband and son but never received them, is there a way to still get them? I would love to surprise them both thank you!
I've done some pretty adventurous things in my life, but nothing comes close to this! Jacopo is a great guy and guides you through the whole experience. I swam with 4 HUGE hammerhead sharks. It was the most intense experience I've ever had. Highly recommended but remember, you are actually swimming with wild sharks! No cages, just you and them in the water. They were everywhere. I found footage on my GoPro afterwards of sharks I didn't even see with my own eyes! Sometimes only a few feet away.