- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the famous blow hole of Ensenada as you join in on this 5-hour tour starting with a horseback riding. You'll then visit La Bufadora, see the famous Blow Hole and some important places of Ensenada.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Transportation Cruiseport – Blow Hole – Cruise Port
- Horse back riding at La Jolla Beach
- 1 ½ hrs visit to La Bufadora
- 1 hour visit to Ensenada’s downtown area
- Transportation back to Cruise Port
- Local guide
Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival.
Please indicate your preferred start time in Special requirements.
Your tour starts with a 30-minute horseback riding at Playa La Joya. From there, you'll then depart to the biggest ocean geyser in the world: La Bufadora. It´s said that it is caused by the breaking of waves against a cave located on the bottom of the cliff, reaching a height of 65 feet. After enjoying this natural spectacle, you will then head to visit a large number of stores where you can buy beautiful handcrafts, take your favorite drink and enjoy a quiet day watching street artists who perform extended paintings dishes or abalone shells.
Back to Ensenada, you will visit the Cultural and Convention Center Riviera del Pacifico, with its 1930´s Californian colonial architecture, take a guided visit around the most historic-representative building of the city and end the tour at the bar where the world famous Margarita drink was invented.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- About horseback riding, maximum wieght accepted: 350 lbs (160 kgs)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.