- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the famous blow hole of Ensenada as you join in on this 5-hour tour starting with a horseback riding. You'll then visit La Bufadora, see the famous Blow Hole and some important places of Ensenada.
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Transportation Cruiseport – Blow Hole – Cruise Port
- Horse back riding at La Jolla Beach
- 1 ½ hrs visit to La Bufadora
- 1 hour visit to Ensenada’s downtown area
- Transportation back to Cruise Port
- Local guide
Tour start time will be adjusted to your ship's arrival.
Please indicate your preferred start time in Special requirements.
Your tour starts with a 30-minute horseback riding at Playa La Joya. From there, you'll then depart to the biggest ocean geyser in the world: La Bufadora. It´s said that it is caused by the breaking of waves against a cave located on the bottom of the cliff, reaching a height of 65 feet. After enjoying this natural spectacle, you will then head to visit a large number of stores where you can buy beautiful handcrafts, take your favorite drink and enjoy a quiet day watching street artists who perform extended paintings dishes or abalone shells.
Back to Ensenada, you will visit the Cultural and Convention Center Riviera del Pacifico, with its 1930´s Californian colonial architecture, take a guided visit around the most historic-representative building of the city and end the tour at the bar where the world famous Margarita drink was invented.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- About horseback riding, maximum wieght accepted: 350 lbs (160 kgs)
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
The activities are exactly as explained. A much better value then what our cruise ship offered. Our guide/driver was excellent.
We had a pleasant great experience with our guide who was very patient with us and showed and explained where and what we were seeing. Loved the horse back riding along the beach and our guide took us into town to a great restaurant of lunch of fish and shrimp. Good experience overall thumbs up...