- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Accompanied by pods of dolphins, whale watching in Cabo San Lucas is a truly unforgettable experience! The most common species are Humpback and Gray whale, which are considered as Mexican whales.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Whale Watching
- Lunch or Dinner
- Open Bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
From Monday to Saturday
Every year between December and April we welcome the colonies of whales who migrate from cold Bering Sea in Alaska to the warm waters of Baja to feed, play, calve and mate. Los Cabos is one of the best whale watching locations in the world, as more than five whale species travel this waters on their yearly migration.
Whales travel from Bering sea in Alaska to warm Pacific Ocean waters of Baja 2-3 months, making on the average 8 km/hr (5mph) or 120 km (75 mi) per day.
This roundtrip of 8046.7 - 9656.1 km (5,000 - 6,000 miles) is the longest annual migration by any mammal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passengers on cruise ships should not book this tour
- All cruises include a panoramic tour at: The Arch, Sea Lion Colony, Lover´s Beach.
- These giant mammals are friendly and sociable, but should be treated with respect and with the rules and guidelines set by the environmental authorities of Mexico; there is a certain distance to keep, a way to approach them, how many boats can be around one whale at a time, and more.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.