- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Between March 20-22, participate in a special spring equinox tour of Chichen Itza. During this daylong cultural experience, see the representaional descent of the Kukulcan God through the effects of light and shade designed by the Mayans thousands of years ago. Learn about the Grand Mayan Calendar and the main buildings like the Kukulcan Temple before visiting a traditional Maya village and the colonial town of Valladolid. Breakfast, lunch, all transport, and a visit to a 'cenote' are included.
- Seasonal Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Breakfast included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Continental breakfast box
- Open bar on board (soft drinks, beer, water)
- Professional & certified guide
- Traditional and regional lunch buffet + 2 drinks during the lunch
- Mayan purification ceremony
- Fresh towels after the Mayan ruins visit
- Visit to a Mayan Village "Aldea Maya"
- Visit to "Pueblo Magico" of Valladolid
- Equinox experience
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Personal expense
- Video cameras are allowed for an extra fee
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
From Saturday March 20th to Tuesday March 22h
After a 7am pickup from your Cancun hotel, board a bus headed for the ancient Maya city of Chichen Itza. Enjoy a boxed breakfast and unlimited drinks from the open bar during the 2-hour journey. During a guided tour of the archaeological site, witness a representaional descent of the Kukulcan God through the temples and pyramids; created by the effects of light and shade designed by the Mayas thousands of years ago.
Learn about the main buildings like the Kukulcan Temple from a certified guide, who will give you a thorough explanation about the ancient Maya culture, its government, religion, rituals, calendar, and more.
After visiting Chichen Itza, travel to a cenote for a refreshing swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath; they were considered a portal to the underworld and were also the only source of water in the Maya world. Cool off in the lush surroundings and enjoy a buffet lunch of traditional regional dishes. Be sure to try the cochinita pibil; a slow-roasted pork dish of Mayan origin.
Your tour ends when you are dropped off at your hotel around 7pm. Please note: This tour is only available March 20-March 22.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate
- Children under 5 enter free but cannot occupy a seat in the bus
- The use of video camera inside the archaeological site has an additional cost
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs and beverages during lunch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.