- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Unique opportunity to swim and snorkel with the biggest fish in the ocean.
A full day adventure a memory for the lifetime.
100% GUARANTEED or you swim with the whale shark or money back or change date !
Ideal for the whole family to spend some quality time together enjoying the ocean, nature and this wonderful, gentle giants of the sea.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free drinks included
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Snorkel gear included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast (coffee, sweet bread, water, orange juice, fruit)
- Lunch (Chicken salad sandwiches, shrimp ceviche or fish, guacamole, fruit.
- Beverages (Water and soft drinks)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Snorkeling with the whale shark and any wild life encounter like manta rays, dolphins and turtles
- Another stop for snorkeling on the way back near isla mujeres
- Open bar beer after snorkeling activities.
- On request: Veg and vegetarian food, gluten free.
- Entry/Admission - Marina Las Jaibas
- Nacional Park Fee and port tax $10 USD
Marina Las Jaibas, Puerto Juárez, 84, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Every where in the Riviera Maya.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Las Jaibas, Puerto Juárez, 84, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
A break for breakfast... and We'll sail to adventure, during our trip we will meet probably, dolphins, manta rays, sea turtles, ask the guide !! he'll be happy to jump in the water with you for an unscheduled snorkeling.
When we meet the whale sharks we'll start our activities.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Playa Norte, north end of Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Once the activities with the Whale Shark are over
We will sail to Isla MUjeres where we will stop for snorkeling, we'll swim in favor of the current and we'll admiring the colorful reef fish our guides will show you a well-preserved part of the reef and we'll talk about how to preserve this submerged paradise.
The Mesoamerican coral reef the second largest in the world.
And to end our day we will stop on Playa Norte considered one of the ten most beautiful beaches in the world.
Lunch is served... crystal clear water white sand and a fabulous seviche accompanied by guacamole and a cold beer.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not permitted for children 5 years old and under.
- Not permitted for pregnant women.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- What to bring: Cap, sunglasses, shirt, swimsuit, towel, sandals, biodegradable sunscreen, money for souvenirs.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.