- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the beauty of nature driving a single ATV through the desert, mountains, canyons, a huge dry stream and beautiful Migrino beach with sand dunes and spectacular ocean side cliffs. This is a 2-hour single ATV tour and the best one of the best ones around the world. Don't miss it.
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of ATV and helmet (single)
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees $20 usd per person.
- Optional Collision Insurance $25 usd per vehicle.
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Hotels in San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas area
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cactus Tours, Highway 19 Migriño, Cabo San Lucas 23597 Mexico
Your tour begins with hotel pickup in San Jose del Cabo or Cabo San Lucas. You'll then head to the Cactus ATV facilities and be greeted by a professional, bilingual staff. You'll first enjoy a visit of the Aviary (Exotic Bird Sanctuary) and then receive all the necessary equipment including helmets, goggles, bandanas and water. You'll get a single ATV so you can drive it on your own.
Your guide will give you a safety briefing and explanation of the activities during the tour and then the adventure begins. You will start driving your ATV and following your guide, exploring mountains, streams and canyons. Admire the breathtaking beauty of Los Cabos as you continue your ride and stop for a break and to drink some water.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Playa Migrino, Mexico
The next stop will be beautiful Migrino Beach where you'll drive through sand dunes and incredible ocean cliffs.
Finally, you'll head back to the starting point where you'll park your ATV and board a vehicle back to your hotel.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years (license or permit is required)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.