- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hosted in a private ranch on the Pacific Coast, the Electric Bike Adventure is a unique adventure in Los Cabos. Ride along sandy, cactus trails while enjoying stunning views and the fresh ocean breeze. Let your bike do the work as you climb steep hills and cruise down windy slopes before heading to a virgin beach for an exciting beach side ride. Complete your adventure with delicious handmade giant Mexican quesadillas and Margaritas
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 106
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time and location will be confirmed once tour is reserved
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Departing Cabo, take a 20 minute journey along the Pacific coast to Rancho San cristobal. Meet your guide and receive your battery powered, specially designed wide tyre electric bike along with safety helmet and gloves. After a short practice run, accompany your expert nature guide and explore the local flora and fauna, high and low rises and a stunning, secluded cove with impressive views. Head to a secluded beach where you can test the power of your bike riding oceanside. Complete your tour in a dune top deck, overlooking the Pacific Ocean while you take turns in preparing fresh made salsas, ice cold margaritas and enjoy giant Mexico city style quesadillas while relaxing and enjoying the views.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not available for pregnant women
- Minimum height is 1.5 meters to participate
- Maximum weight limit is 265lbs / 120kgs
- Guests must have experience in riding a bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.