- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn the basics of scuba diving in Cancun and take an introductory dive at one of Mexico’s top scuba spots! Within no time, you'll be underwater without full certification! Practice in the resort pool and then see amazing Caribbean marine life in the open sea during your first open-water 1-tank dive!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Resort dive course
- Open water 1-tank dive
- Use of diving equipment
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit, available for rent (USD 11.00)
- Marine park and dock fee (USD 12.00)
Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Your instructor will take you through the basics of scuba followed by a practical session in a specially designed scuba pool.
Once you feel comfortable with the equipment you'll be ready to jump to the ocean.
Dives depart from Aquaworld and you can choose between a dive in the Cancun Underwater Museum or Manchones Reef.
• AquaWorld, Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 15.3 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.