- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Mexico City is indeed a modern important cultural city declare by UNESCO World Heritage City, former Aztec City of Mexico Tenochtitlan. You will visit the main landmarks including Zocalo (main square) and the Diego Rivera murals at National Palace and the National Museum of Anthropology located at Chapultepec. Your tour includes a professional guide and transport.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Food and drinks
- Italian-speaking guide (Additional cost $10USD, paid directly to the guide on the day of the tour)
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located areas; Zona Rosa, Historical Center and Polanco área in Mexico City
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Daily, but on Monday museums are closed
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana), Avenida 16 de Septiembre Colonia Centro, Mexico City 06010 Mexico
The Metropolitan Cathedral of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary to the skies of Mexico City is the seat of the First Archdiocese of Mexico and is located on the north side of the Plaza de la Constitución in the Historic Center of Mexico City, in the Cuauhtémoc Delegation.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: National Palace (Palacio Nacional), Avenida Pino Suarez, Corregidora esquina Guatemala Zócalo, Mexico City 06060 Mexico
The National Palace is the seat of the Federal Executive Power of Mexico. Located to the east of the Plaza de la Constitución in the Historic Center of Mexico City, in the Cuauhtémoc Delegation, it is built on an area of 40,000 m². If available
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museo Nacional de Antropologia, Avenida Paseo de la Reforma y Calzada Gandhi s/n Col. Chapultepec, Mexico City 11560 Mexico
The National Museum of Anthropology is one of the most important museum sites in Mexico and the Americas, designed to house and exhibit the archaeological legacy of the peoples of Mesoamerica, as well as to account for the current ethnic diversity of the country.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bosque de Chapultepec, Btwn Paseo de La Reforma, Circuito Interior & Av. Constituyentes Jardin Botanico, Mexico City Mexico
Chapultepec Forest is an urban park located in the Miguel Hidalgo City Hall, in Mexico City. It is one of the largest of its kind in the Western Hemisphere, with an area of 678 ha.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by an Italian speaker guide if required at time of booking (additional cost)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.