- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take an underwater ride on your own scooter! On your Breathing Observation Bubble (BOB), you don’t have to wear a mask. Simply sit down, slide into the water and dunk down until your head is inside the helmet. The helmet has a built-in breathing apparatus making it possible to breathe underwater. Then you're ready to be propelled around the reef.
Explore the crystal-clear waters, tropical fish, and other diverse marine life at Chitales reef in your own submersible scooter. On this 2-hour excursion, gently descend to a shallow seabed in the comfort of a personal Breathing Observation Bubble (BOB).
- Professional guide and instruction
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- USD$12 marine park and dock fee
Aquaworld, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
Monday through Saturday
You'll take a fast boat ride out to Chitales Reef area.
Full instruction is given before you get into the BOB
As you descend you will feel like you're floating and riding a scooter at the same time!
Approximately 30 minutes BOB Ride.
Ascend back to the boat and we return to dock.
• AquaWorld, Boulevard Kukulcan, Km 15.3 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
• BOB Underwater Adventure, Aquaworld Marina Boulevard Kukulcan KM 15. 3, Cancun 77500 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum age is 65 years
- Minimum height is 5 feet (1.5 meters)
- Note: Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, breathing issues, taking medications to control a health condition, high blood pressure or other serious medical conditions
- Important: A health questionnaire will be sent to you upon booking and must be revised prior to your arrival. This activity is similar to scuba diving and the same health checks must be completed prior to the service
- Transportation is not refundable
- Please note that weather may affect the service
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.