- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is the perfect combination for those who want to Learn to Scuba Dive for the first Time at the amazing underwater world of Cozumel Island located just at 40 minutes away from the Riviera Maya. You'll be able to Dive on shallow water with a professional Dive Instructor on a beautiful Coral Reef and have the chance to make a tour around the Island as you drive a VW Convertible Beetle.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Hotel or cruise ship pier pickup in Cozumel
- VW convertible Beetle for 4 people so everybody get the chance to Drive.
- Professional dive Instructor
- 20-minute theory dive
- 25-minute practice dive
- 45-minute dive on a shallow reef under the direct supervision of a professional dive Instructor
- Soft drinks, water
- Beach Club
- Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas. Salads for vegetarians)
- Drinks at the restaurant
- The listed price does not include a $5 USD per person Marine Park and Dive Insurance Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by the local supplier and is not within tour provider's control.
Hotels in Cozumel or Cruise Ship Pier in Cozumel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Monday to Sunday
Your tour begins with Hotel or Cruise Ship Pier pickup in Cozumel. From there, you'll be taken directly to your VW Convertible Beetle where you will start your journey. Your first stop will be at the beach club where you will Start with your Discover Scuba Diving Lessons, Your Dive Instructor will provide all the theory and confined water training in order for you to feel comfortable with your shallow dive at 25 feet.
Once you finish your dive you will be taken back to your VW Convertible Beetle and the staff will offer you some soft drinks like water. Your tour continues to the Mayan Village, where a local guide will take you around and explain the different customs and traditions. Then, you'll visit the Tequila Museum.
You will continue with your journey around the Island until you arrive to a restaurant, that is located at the last corner of the Island, where you will be served a delicious Mexican meal. Your last stop will be at Cozumel Downtown where you will be able to enjoy time shopping before you go back to your hotel or cruise ship.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in diving activities is 12 years.
- Minimum age to participate in driving activities is 18 years.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.