- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover unique perspectives of Hierve el Agua and get ready to explore hidden waterfalls.
This adventure begins early in the morning with a splash in the paradisiac infinity pools when the place is empty for us.
Discover every corner of this unique petrified waterfall, walk around the place, take the best photos, have a meditation.
We are hiking 5km on a panoramic trail down to Las Salinas, a beautiful and hidden spot to chill and have a delicious picnic. During the hike it is possible to appreciate different species of local wildlife fauna and flora.
To continue our road, we are visiting the Hernández Family in their Mezcal destillery. They will explain everything about mezcales and spirits: the plants, legends, history, process, etc. A delicious tasting will be ready as a prize for the adventure.
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Coyote Aventuras, Oaxaca 68000 Mexico
Enjoy a unique and deep adventure in Hierve el Agua and the rural communities around. Go further
7:00 Pick up from your accomodation, hotel, hostel, airbnb
8:15 Breakfast at San Lorenzo Albarradas with a lovely family. They cook with local ingredients (organic & veggie options)
9:00 Visit to Hierve el Agua / Photo session (Entrances included)
The calcified “waterfalls” located in the municipality of San Isidro Roaguía have been formed over time by the mineral rich water that continues to spill over the mountain’s edge, creating what appears to be cascading waterfalls.
10:00 5Km Panoramic Hiking down
13:00 Swimming at the hidden Waterfall: La Salina
A singular cavernous waterfall in the middle of agave fields
14:00 Delicious snack in the paradise
15:00 Mezcal demonstration & tasting with Hernández Family at the distillery
16:45 Transport to Oaxaca
16:00 Drop off in Oaxaca City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.