- 1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Save time and take advantage of this entrance ticket to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum and skip up to 1-hour lines in the sun. Explore Tulum and enjoy the architectural and natural beauty of the Mayan cities. Admire the fresh paintings and see the emblematic El Castillo, used by the Mayan for religious rituals and as lighthouse for the ships sailing along the Yucatan Peninsula coast.
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Permission for video or professional cameras
- Food and drinks
Entrance of Tulum
From ADO Terminal in Cancun, located at Pino Lote 1 y 2, Supermanzana 23, 23, 77500 Cancún, Q.R. you must take the bus to Tulum, which leaves approximately every hour.
To get your tickets please go to the Souvenirs shop "Viva México" at the entrance of Tulum. Do not make the line of the ticket office, once in the booth show your printed or e-voucher to get your tickets and get direct entrance.
Visit: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Enjoy one of the Wonders of the world at your own pace and enjoy more time with this option.
Explore Tulum, one of the major Mayan Cities. Admire the architectural and natural beauty. The Temple of the fresh paintings stands out thanks to the quality of its wall paintings which represents the life of the Mayan and their deities.
Of course, you will also admire the emblematic building known as El Castillo, mainly used for religious rituals and as a lighthouse for Mayan merchant ships sailing along the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Your Viator Voucher is not your ticket. To get your tickets please go to the Souvenir shop "Mexican Outlet" at the entrance of Tulum. Show your printed or e-voucher here to get your tickets to the ruins and get direct entrance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.