- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Escape Cancun on this 12 hour full day tour to Chichen Itza, one of the main archaeological sites of Yucatan’s peninsula. Follow your multilingual guide around the site before enjoying a cool swim in a Cenote and an included lunch buffet. Round transportation from a convenient meeting point is included
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Round transportation from either meeting point
- Professional guide
- Visit and swim in cenote
- Visit Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Xcajum
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to meeting point
- Local tax of $406 mxn. Only credit card payment.
1: presidente intercontinental, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: Smart Cancun by Oasis, Av Tulum 4, capilla ecumenica, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
3: HM Playa del carmen, Avenida Constituyentes 180, entre Avenida 15 Norte y, 20 Avenida Nte., Gonzalo Guerrero, 77720 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown Cancun please go to the Oasis Smart Hotel.
Cancun Hotel Zone please head to Hotel President Intercontinental.
if your hotel is located in Playa del Carmen (Centro, Playacar, Playa del Carmen or up to the Coco Bay hotel) or in Riviera Maya, please head to Hotel HM.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Around midday, start your tour in Chichen itza of significant locations at the World Heritage site, including the ball court, el Castillo (the Castle), the Pyramid of Kukulkan and Temple of the Warriors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Xcajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97757 Mexico
After visiting Chichen Itza, you'll head to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Valladolid, recently named Magic Town of Mexico, accompanied by an expert bilingual guide.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated in both English and Spanish
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- All visitors to Chichen Itza need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn or 23 USD . Only credit card payment the day of the tour or before by paypal.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.