- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Escape Cancun on this 12 hour full day tour to Chichen Itza, one of the main archaeological sites of Yucatan’s peninsula. Follow your multilingual guide around the site before enjoying a cool swim in a Cenote and an included lunch buffet. Round transportation from a convenient meeting point is included
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Round transportation from either meeting point
- Professional guide
- Visit and swim in cenote
- Visit Valladolid
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote XCajum
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to meeting point
- Local tax of $406 mxn. This amount is subject to change for bookings in 2020.
Cancun, Cancun, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown Cancun please go to the Oasis Smart Hotel at 05:00 am.
Cancun Hotel Zone please head to Hotel President Intercontinental at 05:05 a.m.
if your hotel is located in Playa del Carmen (Centro, Playacar, Playa del Carmen or up to the Coco Bay hotel) or in Riviera Maya, please head to Hotel HM at 05:15 a.m.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Merida, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Around midday, start your tour in Chichen itza of significant locations at the World Heritage site, including the ball court, el Castillo (the Castle), the Pyramid of Kukulkan and Temple of the Warriors.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cenote XCajum, Dzitas Piste, Dzitas 97660 Mexico
After visiting Chichen Itza, you'll head to a refreshing cenote for a swim. Cenotes are natural sinkholes resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes fresh water underneath.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Centro, Valladolid, Yucatan, Mexico
Valladolid, recently named Magic Town of Mexico, accompanied by an expert bilingual guide.
Duration: 25 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated in both English and Spanish
- For safety reasons, it is mandatory that you wear a life vest during the visit to the cenote (the cost is not included on the inclusions list)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that effective February 1st 2019 until December 31st 2019 all visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of $406 mxn. This amount is subject to change for bookings in 2020.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.