- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the snorkeling and kayaking at Las Gatas Beach, this tour includes transportation, kayaks, snorkel gear, lunch and a professional tour guide. Because of the sea wall the Las Gatas beach is a great place to swim and snorkel. It is also the right place to relax or maybe have a cold drink in a nice laid-back atmosphere. The tour will last approximately 5 hours.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-condition vehicle
- Local tour guide that is fluent in English language
- Kayak and snorkel gear
- Life Jacket
Lobby of your hotel in Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo
8:30am from Ixtapa hotel district 2.
9:00am from Ixtapa hotel district 1.
9:20am from Zihuatanejo.
Daily except Saturdays
You will be pickup at the lobby of your hotel, to be transfer to the Zihuatanejo Bay; the drive will take about 20 minutes. When you get to La Ropa beach you will get on a kayak and paddle to the sea wall of Las Gatas Beach, after 25 minutes on the kayak you will get to the shore. Once on the beach you will have a cold beer or water and will give ourselves a chance to relax for a few minutes.
After the break you will have the chance to snorkel for about 1 hour starting from shore into the underwater sea wall where you will find hermit crabs, tropical fish, coral reef formations, different types of sea urchins, star fish, sea cucumbers and also an artificial coral in the shape of a bell. During the snorkeling you will also have the opportunity to see a statue of Jesus Crises Under water. While you snorkel there will be a tour guide showing you all of the beautiful under water marine life in Las Gatas Bay.
Your tour also includes a great lunch that will be served after the snorkeling, the lunch will consist of one of the following choices:
• Fish filet on the grill with garlic or fish filet Breaded
• Chicken fajitas or chicken on the grill.
• Shrimp in garlic or shrimp breaded.
• Cheese quesadillas.
All the dishes come with rice, salad and guacamole with chips.
After you have lunch you will have time to relax for about 1 hour and 45 minutes and then we will kayak back to the starting point, from there you will transport back to your hotel in Ixtapa or Zihuatanejo.
You will be picked up in you hotel in Ixtapa hotel district number 1 at 9:00 A.M or from the hotel district number 2 at 8:30am The tour will be over around 3:30 P.M.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Not recommended for adult aged 81 and over
- Dress code is beach clothes
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.