- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 6-hour tour and explore Los Cabos at its best. You'll see Cabo San Lucas and San Jose Del Cabo, ride on a glass-bottom boat and visit the Arch and Lover's Beach. You'll also visit a glass-blowing factory and have time for shopping at each town. Your tour includes lunch, transport and a professional guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travellers at their hotel lobby and pick up time varies from Cabo's hotel zones as follow:
San Jose del Cabo: 8:15 AM.
Tourist Corridor: 8:30 AM.
Cabo San Lucas: 8:45 AM.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
During this part of the tour we'll a Glass Bottom Boat to ride by the stunning Land's End area, which includes a visit to the famous Arch, the Sea Lion's Colony, The Lover's Beach and other hot spots in this bay.
Stop At: Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos, Baja California
During this part of the tour you'll have free time for shoppig and walk through Cabo San Lucas downtown. We will also visit the glass blowing factory where you'll witness beautiful handmade glass pieces made onsite by their talented artisans.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Marvel yourself with the beautiful views of the Touristic Corridor while heading to San Jose del Cabo from Cabo San Lucas. 32 kilometers of beaches, hotels, villas and desert creating an amazing scene that will steal your attention.
Stop At: San Jose del Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Baja California
In our final part of the tour at San Jose del Cabo, we'll pass by residential areas and we'll visit the historic downtown, the city hall, the mission, you'll have the chace to enjoy a tequila tasting (optional) and visit the art galleries (walk on your own). Our final stop will be at El Herradero restaurant to enjoy a deliciuos mexican - baja style lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.