- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a 6-hour tour and explore Los Cabos at its best. You'll see Cabo San Lucas and San Jose Del Cabo, ride on a glass-bottom boat and visit the Arch and Lover's Beach. You'll also visit a glass-blowing factory and have time for shopping at each town. Your tour includes lunch, transport and a professional guide.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Your Hotel in Los Cabos
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
You will be picked up at your hotel lobby and head to Cabo San Lucas Marina. Once there, you will be taking a glass bottom boat to the bay. On the ride, you'll visit Pelican Rock (Snorkeling and Diving area) Arch (Cabo's symbol), Lover's beach, the most popular beach, sea lions colony and the breeze of the Pacific Ocean and Sea of Cortez and also last rock where both seas meet.
You'll head back to the Marina and board the vehicle to continue to the next stop which is the Glass Blowing Factory. Here, you'll learn about the artistic hand work of this people in the factory and appreciate the art work done by them. You will then tour around the city seeing its downtown, back sites, old tuna cannery, and the only and oldest hotel of Los Cabos with panoramic views of two seas, Pacific ocean and Sea of Cortez.
After that, you'll have some free time and then take the corridor to San Jose Del Cabo passing through golf courses, hotels and very exclusive residential areas. You'll arrive to San Jose and have a delicious lunch at one of the best Mexican restaurants. Following up, you'll visit the Mission, city hall, town square, residential areas, and galleries, including free time for shopping before heading back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.