- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
As a snorkeling spot, the Marietas Islands are considered to be one of the best locations in the region. Snorkelers are constantly amazed by the beauty of the reefs and their inhabitants.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and drinks
- Transportation from departure point
- Hidden Beach/Playa del Amor
Manuel Rodriguez Sanchez 20, Sayulita, Nay., Mexico
Returns to original departure point
The trip consists of 3 full hours spent out in the ocean; during that time you will cruise around the national park so you can have a closer view of the islands, check caves and birds (blue footed boobies are nesting there), snorkel and visit playa Nopalera.
At the end of the 3 hours you will be taken back to Sayulita for lunch all together at a local restaurant.
The day starts at 9 am here at the office in Sayulita, from here you will be driven to Punta de Mita, where our boat is located and we begin the excursion. You will be out for 3 hours in the ocean, get back to Sayulita after that for lunch and done with everything at around 2 pm.
• Sayulita Entourage, Calle Miramar / Calle Manuel Rodriguez, Sayulita 91345 Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Fantastic trip. Works great if don't want to be in the water and in the sun all day. Great day, great snorkeling and saw many whales.
Fantastic, exactly as advertised. Punctual,professional and all around fun. The added lunch was a bonus, the guides on the boat are personable and informative. Yep we saw whales and trying to describe it doesnt work. Take the tour and should you cross paths with their migration route, close your mouth on occasion. Well worth it. Thanks, Stefan and boys. Best, John and Debra.
Amazing trip to the Marietas Islands. Highly recommend this trip. Stephane was a great tour operator with lots of funny stories and facts about the area. You won't be disappointed!!!!