- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience Cozumel and its crystal clear turquoise waters in the most exclusive and relaxing atmosphere, which only this high end sailing tour with snorkeling can offer. Your tour includes an open bar and snacks and the price is per boat for just you and your party so you can enjoy privacy and luxury and the best views of Cozumel.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snorkel gear included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Use of snorkel and kayak equipment
- Private tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Marine Park Fee of $ USD3 per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
Tour departs from Marina Fonatur, located at Carretera Costera Sur Km. 4.5
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Saturday
This private luxurious catamaran will allow you to enjoy an unforgettable trip reserved only for the most demanding and exclusive guests. You will feel in the classiest and most elegant atmosphere to relax, snorkel, kayak and enjoy the beauty of the Caribbean in the most stylish way possible.
Get on board a state of the art vessel, reserved for those looking for the exclusivity that only sailing can offer (vessels motor may be used depending on the wind and current conditions). Delight yourself with the majesty of the wind in your face and the sound of the sales while our boat glides above the incomparable sea of Cozumel.
The crew will take care of every single detail to pamper you while you snorkel, relax on the deck, listen to music, kayak or just enjoy of our domestic open bar and delicious and refreshing snacks of seasonal fruit and vegetables (premium bar and menu available at extra cost and previous request).
Take home with you, the memories of a remarkable experience as no one can offer in Cozumel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Price is per boat for a party of up to 15 people
- Guests with recent surgery (within 2 months), asthma, epilepsy, heart problems and/or expectant mothers must abstain from Snorkeling.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether the snorkeling and kayaking portion are appropriate or not.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years old
- Maximum weight limit is 280 lbs. Guests taking the snorkeling will re-board on a ladder
- There is a Marine Park Fee of $ USD3 per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Martin and the crew are just outstanding. The catamaran is fabulous. Very clean, good food. They brought us to great snorkeling spots.
When we come back to cozumel we will book with them again.
Well worth the money
Private catamaran for our group of three. We had the option to snorkel, kayak, fish, or just relax on the beautiful new boat. All you can drink and unlimited snacks including homemade guacamole! The tour guides were sweet and accommodating. LOVED IT. We felt like celebrities and had a time we will never forget.