- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
I studied Anthropology at the National School of Anthropology and History, in Mexico City. And I am about to complete a Master's program in Culture Philosophy. I am passionate about Mexican history, art and culture. Therefore I like to share experiences related in the matter. In the last 15 years I have walked different cities around the globe, including rural and indigenous communities on México and Southamerica.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Guachimontones
- Entry/Admission - Tequila Herradura
Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up at any address in Guadalajara.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guachimontones, Teuchitlan
We spend a couple hours discovering what used to be the shelter and rejoice of a unique civilization.
The idea is to be the first ones at the pyramids, at 9am, to avoid the crowds & the heat, to take good pictures & enjoy nature.
Then we lunch and then we head to experience tequila!
It is important for you to know that this tour is flexible to suit your interests, (what to lunch, where to lunch (pyramids or tequila town), what tequila factory to visit, what time head back to Guadalajara, etc).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tequila Herradura, Amatitan
The idea is to visit one tequila factory to learn about the agave plant & the tequila process. There are different options for you to choose. Afterwards we hang out around Tequila town: the plaza, kiosko, market and stores
The idea is to head back to Guadalajara around 4-5pm.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.