- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Swim alongside sea turtles and learn about these ancient reptiles found in the protected waters of Tulum. Afterward, submerge yourself in one of the many cenotes, or limestone sinkholes, of the Yucatán Peninsula. Bottled water, snacks, and round-trip hotel transport are included from Cancun on this 3-hour morning tour.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Turtles conservation fee (USD 10)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotels in Cancun or Riviera Maya
Returns to original departure point
Your half-day snorkeling tour of the beautiful beaches in the Caribbean begins with hotel pickup in the morning in Cancun. Head to Tulum, a town near Playa del Carmen, and set out for the clear waters of the bay while accompanied by your guide. You will be able to snorkel with sea turtles and other marine life on the coral reef.
Bottled water and a snack are served before you have time to explore a cenote, a natural sinkhole created by limestone caves. Discover its features during a refreshing swim before return transport to your hotel.
Don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime to come swim with turtles.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The only good thing about this tour was actually seeing the turtles - they were adorable and we saw some sting rays and fish too. However there were multiple problems:
1. The only food provided the whole day was a small empanada which was not good and a small pack of cookies. They picked us up at 7 am and dropped us off around 3:30 pm. I was STARVING. The only other opportunity to even buy food was a gas station stop on the way back around 2 - 2:30. Obviously the only thing available was junk cookies, crackers, etc.
2. They did not provide towels OR tell you to bring your own. No one brought a towel.
3. They wasted a bunch of time after seeing the turtles, before proceeding to the cenote, because their photographer was having trouble getting his photos onto the computer. So we all sat around in the sun, hungry, doing nothing for half an hour at least, not knowing what was going on. By the way it's pretty dumb to sell photos of snorkeling because guess what, all you can see is the mask and the life vest. That could be anyone ... they also included photos of the ruins of Tulum which we didn't even visit, which was weird. If I just want random photos that's what Google image search is for.
4. This tour claims all taxes and fees are included, but they asked for 10 nature tax from everyone when we arrived on the beach. So that's a blatant lie. Honestly this tour was already not worth the price.
I did two tours, and this one was a huge disappointment after my other tour. You can do better.