- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Swim alongside sea turtles and learn about these ancient reptiles found in the protected waters of Tulum. Afterward, submerge yourself in one of the many cenotes, or limestone sinkholes, of the Yucatán Peninsula. Bottled water, snacks, and round-trip hotel transport are included from Cancun on this 3-hour morning tour.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Turtles conservation fee (USD 10)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
In case you cannot find your hotel please contact our Call Center team to provide a pick-up time or to assign the nearest meeting point.
Returns to original departure point
Your half-day snorkeling tour of the beautiful beaches in the Caribbean begins with hotel pickup in the morning in Cancun. Head to Tulum, a town near Playa del Carmen, and set out for the clear waters of the bay while accompanied by your guide. You will be able to snorkel with sea turtles and other marine life on the coral reef.
Bottled water and a snack are served before you have time to explore a cenote, a natural sinkhole created by limestone caves. Discover its features during a refreshing swim before return transport to your hotel.
Don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime to come swim with turtles.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.